The #1 Real Estate Program In America – Real Estate Today
Helping America’s largest professional association (with 1.1 million members) deliver a weekly digital audio content initiative.
As the world’s largest source of housing data, NAR wished to create a brand that would become the trusted advisor in real estate content, for REALTORS® and consumers alike.
The only pre-existing assets included a mountain of raw housing data and a name – Real Estate Today. Momentum started at the beginning and built the brand from the foundation to the kitchen sink, through research, platform build, launch, and marketing.
- Consumer and member research study
- Content format and deployment strategy
- Website, eNewsletter, and social media platforms
- Branding and design style guidelines
- B2B digital content marketing strategy and drip campaign to generate leads for radio affiliate sales people
- B2C print and digital acquisition program (to grow ratings and increase ad sales, hasten iTunes subscription, and entice REALTORS® to embed the audio player on their websites)
- A member learning initiative (audio and video on how to use the embedded web player to serve clients and prospects)
- Interactive trade show booth and video(s) and attended the REALTOR® Expo (25,000 annual attendees)
- Marketing collateral and monthly print ads for REALTOR® magazine (1M+ circulation)
- Inbound marketing program to grow digital reach of the show and support NAR’s advertising sales effort
Return on Investment
- Real Estate Today is the #1 Real Estate Program in America
- 1.8 million radio listeners every week
- 301,000 digital listens every month (42-minute average listen)
- 13,552 REALTOR® websites featuring the embedded player
- 3,000 audio segments
- 36,000 monthly web visitors
- 12,000 Twitter followers
- 24,000 iTunes podcast downloads a month